Database guide: ACM Digital Library
- When you find a reference that you wish to import to EndNote, click on the title of the reference.
- When the full details are displayed, look for Display Formats and click on EndNote .
- When prompted Open the file.
- You will be asked to select an EndNote library, and the reference will be imported automatically.
Saving & importing records
- Run your search
- Click on the title of any reference you would like to import to Endnote
- When the full reference is displayed look for Display Formats and click on EndNote
- A new window will open, displaying the reference
- Select the whole reference and copy it then close the window
- In your word processor or text editor open a new file and paste the reference into it
- Continue adding further references to this file, leaving a blank line between references
- Save the file as Text Only (*.txt)
- Open your EndNote Library
- From the File menu select Import
- Click on Choose File and select file of downloaded records
- From Import Option select Endnote Import
- Click Import
- From References menu in EndNote, select Show All to amalgamate references into your library.