Database guide: Agricola (National Agricultural Library)
To connect from EndNote to Agricola, download the connection file from:
- Open your EndNote Library
- Click on the Tools menu and choose Connect
- Click on the Find button - choose “by name”
- Type agricola and click on Find
- select agricola_UniMelb and click on Connect
- This will open the EndNote search box
- Conduct your search of the Agricola article citation database and follow prompts to retrieve and browse results
- Control/Click or APPLE/Click to select multiple references to keep
- Use the button marked “Copy references to...” download references into your endnote library.
Saving and importing records
- Mark items required.
- At bottom of record set, Select Records 'Marked on all pages'
- Select Format : Export Format
- Click Format for Print or Save
- From your web browser select File > Save as ...
- Save records as a text file with an appropriate file name
- In Endnote select File > Import...
- Click Choose File and locate the Agricola text file of saved records. Select Open
- At Import Option select Other Filters...
- Locate Agricola (NAL). Select Choose
- Click Import