Database guide:Cambridge Journals Online
It is possible to transfer records from Cambridge Journals Online into your EndNote library by using the Export Citation function.
- Perform a search
- Mark the citations you wish to download by ticking the box to the right of the title.
- Click on Export Citation
- Select the file format EndNote
- Click on Download
- When the File Download box appears select Open.
- EndNote will open. Select the library you wish to import the reference into.
- Check the imported references to ensure that data has been inserted into the correct fields and that capitalisation is correct for your bibliographic style.
Citations can also be exported to EndNote from individual article webpages by using the Export Citation link above the article title.