Database guide:Cochrane Library
Note: EndNote supplies a filter for Cochrane Library (Wiley Interscience), however it does not import the journal volume information. The University of Queensland has created a Cochrane Library filter and it may be downloaded from: http://www.library.uq.edu.au/endnote/filters.html#uqfilters and saved in your filters directory as listed in EndNote preferences under Folder Locations.
- Search Cochrane Library
- You can click Export All Results for each results type (e.g. Cochrane Reviews, Clinical Trials etc.) or alternatively, mark the records you wish to download and select Export Selected Citations
- At the Citation Export Screen choose either Citation or Abstract and Citation as the export type and set the file type to PC or Macintosh as appropriate
- Click Go
- Save the file as a text file(.txt) in a convenient location (e.g. Desktop)
- Open your EndNote Library
- From the File menu select Import
- Click on Choose File and locate your saved file
- From Import Option list select Other Filters..
- Locate uq_cochrane_library
- Click on Choose
- Click on Import
- Check and edit the records as required. Click All Records to see your entire library