Database guide: Emerald Fulltext
Import Filter - Saving and importing records
- Conduct a search. Searches can be limited to subscribed content only under Advanced Search.
- From the results screen, choose to see All results in either the Journals or Books category.
- Mark items by clicking the box next to each record. Before moving to a new page of results click the Go button next to Add to the marked list at the top of the search results.
- After marking items, click on Marked List under Search & Browse in the left side menu.
- The first five marked items from both Journals and Books will be displayed. Click View all x results to download all marked items in each category (x will be the total number of marked items)
- Click Download (found above and on the right of the marked items)
- From the browser File menu select Save as.. and save the file to a temporary location (e.g.Desktop) as a Text File type. (Repeat the last three steps for Books records if the marked list contains results in this category.)
- Open your EndNote Library
- From the EndNote File menu select Import
- Click on Choose file and browse to find the saved file. Click Open
- Under Import option select Other filters..
- Click Find By and select Emerald. Click Choose
- Click Import
- Proof-read the imported records and edit where necessary.