Database guide: ScienceDirect
ScienceDirect gives access to 700+ full text electronic journals published by Elsevier, subscribed to by the University of Melbourne. Once you have conducted your search from ScienceDirect site or from of the journal issue, you can download directly the citation and abstract into your EndNote Library. The URL links to the fulltext article are included in the downloaded citation.
- Conduct search
- Mark records for export
- Click on Export citations link
- For Content Format select Citations + Abstracts
- For Export Format select RIS format for Endnote
- Your EndNote program is activated
- Select your Endnote Libary and the records are “dropped into” the library
- To amalgamate these new records into your library, select Show All from the References menu.