Entry in Bibliography
Author, Document title (Full date) <URL>
Entry in Footnote
Author, Document title, (Full date) <URL>.
World Health Organization, Violence against Women: a Priority Health Issue (1997) <http://www.who.int/gender/violence/prioreng/en/>.
- If it is apparent on the web page, the author’s name should be included.
- Title of the web page or web document should be included in italics after the author’s name.
- If it is available, include the full date of the last update of the web page.
- The website name should be included, but not in italics.
- The Uniform Resource Locator should be included within “< >“ brackets.
- If the name of the website is different to the author, the website name should be included after the full date.
- Where the author and website name are identical, the website name should not be included.
- Where the full URL of a document appears cumbersome and the document can be easily obtained from the main page, the URL of the website may be used instead.