Book with two authors
Entry in Reference List
Author, A. A., & Author B. B. (Year of publication). Title of book (Edition). Place of publication: Publisher.
For example - In text citation
In their findings ... (Wellman & Haythornthwaite, 2002)
Wellman and Haythornthwaite (2002) refute the argument…
- Book titles are italicized.
- Capitalization - Capitalize only the first word of the title and of the subtitle, if any, and any proper nouns.
- An ampersand (&) is used to link authors names' when citations are placed in parentheses (not when the names are included in the text).
- If pages are being directly referenced in the text, include the page number/s in the in-text citation after the year.
- Details about edition, volume number or chapter page range are placed in parentheses directly after the title, with the period after the parentheses, e.g., (2nd ed.). or ( Rev. ed.). or (Vol. 26).