Journal article with two authors
Entry in Reference List
Authors, A. A., & Author, B. B. (Year of publication). Title of article. Name of publication, Volume(Issue), pp-pp.
For example - In text citation
Pegg and Panizzon (2011) state that …
... was stated (Pegg & Panizzon, 2011).
- Use an ampersand (&) to join author names in the Reference List or in brackets, not and
(but use and when two authors are mentioned in the narrative).
- Italicize the name of the journal/publication and volume number.
- Capitalize the first and all major words of the publication's name. Give the publication name in full. e.g., Journal of Immunology not J Immunol
- Capitalize the article title as follows: first word of title and subtitle, and proper names and proper adjectives, e.g., Still moving: Between cinema and photography.
- Give the volume number of journals, magazines and newsletters.
- When each journal issue starts on page 1, include the issue number in parentheses immediately (no space) after the volume number.
- If a journal or newsletter does not use volume numbers, include the month or season, or other designation with the year.
- Give inclusive page numbers.
- Include both article title and subtitle, regardless of length.
- For supplementary material, include a description of the content in brackets after the title, e.g., [Special issue], [Special section].