Subject reading list requests - what to include
- Subject number
- Subject name
- Lecture's name
- Type of loan restriction (see below).
- Edition (if applicable).
Types of loan restrictions available
2 Hour & overnight loans are housed within the open access high use collection
- 2 Hour only available for two hours at a time during Desk opening hours. Given the severe restrictions that this places on accessibility 2 Hour loans should only be considered in the following instances:
- Tutorial Readings, where the whole class is required to read a small number of items over a short (1 or 2 week) period of time.
- Assignment readings, where large numbers of students are expected to do the same assignment within a short period of time.
- Items that you have specifically recommended (as opposed to those items listed in a bibliography or other general reading guide).
- Overnight non-renewable Should be considered when the list of background reading is large, or the demand for the item is unlikely to be hight at any specific time.
One week renewable loans, are housed within the general collection.